The Computer Memory Store is able to welcome international orders from most countries. Please review the following policies and procedures carefully before ordering.
We report ALL fraudulent and suspected fraudulent transactions to the local consulate office of the United States of America along with proper authorities in your own country for their investigation. We take fraud seriously and verify information for your protection and ours. Any suspected fraud using a credit card will be reported to the proper credit card companies and local bank.
Orders that are shipped within Canada are sent with the United States Postal Service (USPS) via Canada Post for $13.95 for up to six (6) items or four (4) pounds. Delivery time can take 6-14 days due to customs clearance and local delivery service. Each item (or pound) thereafter is $2.00. Buyer is responsible for all taxes, duties, tariffs and customs laws in Buyer's country.
Orders that are shipped within European Union (EU) countries and Switzerland are sent via the United States Postal Service (USPS) Global Priority Airmail for $15.95 for up to six (6) items or four (4) pounds. Delivery time can take 6-14 days depending on local delivery within your country. Each item (or pound) thereafter is $2.00. Buyer is responsible for all taxes, duties, tariffs and customs laws in Buyer's country.
Orders that are shipped outside the US, Canada and the European Union are shipped via USPS Global Priority Air Mail at $17.95 for up to six items or four pounds. Delivery time usually takes up to 21 days. Each item (or pound) thereafter is $3.00. Buyer is responsible for all taxes, duties, tariffs and customs laws in Buyer's country.
We offer several convenient ways for you to pay for your merchandise. All prices listed on our web site are in US Dollars (USD). For all international orders, we levy a 3% processing fee that is shown as a "tax" on the order form.
The preferred payment method is via credit card. In most cases, we need to verify your address and banking information including the name of your bank, credit card number, and a set of numbers on the back of the credit card. The fastest way to pay for your International Order is using your American Express credit card to pay for your purchase. This will allow us to automatically verify your address with American Express. Please note that all credit cards purchases are limited to a maximum of US$350 except Canadian orders unless other arrangements are made. For orders above US$350, please see our Wire Transfer option below.
Another form of payment is via PayPal. PayPal is a convenient way to "e-mail money" to someone. International Verified PayPal users are welcome to make purchases from our company as long as you have a PayPal account. With PayPal, we can bill you in the currency of your choice. PayPal accepts Canadian Dollars, British Pounds Sterling, Euros, Japanese Yen, and of course, US Dollars.
Wire Transfer options are also available for larger orders greater than US$350. We have bank accounts in the both the United States and the United Kingdom for your convenience. If you are an account holder with a US-based Bank, we can initiate an ACH (Automated Clearing House) transaction to withdraw the money from your US Bank Account. Your bank routing number and account number are required to complete this transaction.
We will also accept checks and money orders drawn on US bank accounts. Please contact us for the payment address and Lock Box of our bank.
For most of our International orders, our customers have no problems ordering with us. We provide these restrictions and waiver so you know what to expect if a problem is to arise.
1) We cannot be responsible for any tariffs, customs restrictions, or other regulations that apply in countries outside the United States. We encourage you to speak with your customs office if you have any questions. The customer is responsible for any duties or taxes that may apply. If you are purchasing as a Gift, you MUST mention that in the GIFT MESSAGE field of the order form so we can mark "GIFT" on the customs form. This DOES NOT mean you can avoid customs/duty charges. Each country is different and some charge for gift packages while others do not.
2) We ship all orders without the invoice in the box. The only thing included in your Order is the packing slip showing the product and quantity. If an Invoice is required, please note this in the comments field so we may print an invoice.
3) Do not order items that are illegal to import into your country. Laws are different in every country and we cannot keep up with them all. It is the customer's responsibility to check with their Customs office to see if their country permits the shipment of our products to their country.
4) All orders shipped outside the United States are subject to a 3% order processing fee listed as a "tax" on the final bill. This processing fee may be waived for larger orders over US$500 and prior arrangements must be made beforehand. If you have questions about this, please contact us. This processing fee is not refunded if you return your order to us.
5) If for any reason the package is seized by Customs Officials, or not claimed or delivered, we will not issue a refund unless all products are returned to us in their original condition. If the order is returned to us for ANY reason, the customer is still responsible for any shipping charges. Returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee. If your package is returned, we will contact you to determine how you want to handle it.
6) The customer pays set shipping charges based on the country of destination, excessive item fee and weight of the package. If you select the wrong shipping option on the order form, ComputerMemoryStore.com has the right to change the shipping option to reflect the correct amount added onto the total order or initiate a separate transaction charging the difference. 99% of international orders will not exceed the shipping charges listed above. A bulk of the shipping charge is due to manual processing of the order and filling out the appropriate documentation.
7) All our International Orders are shipped un-Insured and are at risk of being lost. If you want your order shipped to you using an Insured Delivery Carrier, such as DHL, Federal Express or Airborne Express, you need to notify us in the "comments" box. Be sure to list your account number and any additional information, such as a VAT number, customs broker, item codes, etc. A $10 processing fee will apply if we ship using this method and listed as part of the shipping charge on your invoice.
8) We have no way of tracking your package once it leaves the United States. Your local post office might be able to track the order after it clears customs, however we have no way of knowing that and you should contact your local post office for tracking information. Additionally, you should be aware that sometimes your package is not delivered directly to your door. You may need to pick up the package from your local post office. Please be on the lookout for postcards left by your local postal carrier to pick up the package from the post office.
9) By placing an order with ComputerMemoryStore.com, you waive all rights to recourse with your credit card company if your order does not arrive. We recommend waiting at least 3 weeks from your order date before contacting us to start investigating. Some countries have very slow postal systems and this extra time is required.